Your order can be collected from MAE /JMS Sporting by appointment with your firearms documentation, or we can ship to your local RFD and for this option you will need to confirm the contact details including email of your RFD.
These products cannot be sold to the end user without face to face verification of firearms documentation
The new MAE Moderator T Series Bushless
The New T Series Bushless
We are proud to announce the release of the new bush-less models to the “T” Series range.
- For Commercial Operations where operators can quickly swap a moderator onto another rifle without the down-time of a rear bush replacement.
- Can be purchased from your local retail outlet and quickly attach ready for field use with out any down time for fitting.
- Allows the product to be fitted directly onto one or more rifles having the same thread size and recommended calibre, with out having to change any rear bush.
- Eliminates any scuffing on the exterior of the rifle barrel through contact with the rear barrel support bush.
- Our advanced design harnesses the energy from the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight against the thread shoulder, negating the use of any Star or Spring washers.
- Reliable single point mounting.
- Higher working temperature.
- Faster cooling of the barrel exterior.
- Reduced mirage
The “T” series range of products has been designed for shooters or hunters who require a product offering maximum noise and recoil reduction, with minimal muzzle over-hang.
- Encompassing a portion of the barrels exterior creating a sealed rear expansion chamber, thus preventing any exhausting gases from the gun-shot from coming into contact with the exterior of the rifle barrel.
- Can be retro-fitted to other rifles of the same or smaller calibres, using the same thread size. The black plastic rear bushes are interchangeable. You may have 2 or more that have been machined to fit other rifles, using just one moderator.
- Standard models will accept sporter & varmint barrel profiles.
- Custom models will accept target & bench-rest barrel profiles.
- Will fit round, triangular and fluted barrel configurations.
- Sealed units, require no internal maintenance.
- Maximum noise reduction, ideal for use in all shooting and hunting applications, shooting over or around dogs, live-stock, horses etc.
- Maximum recoil reduction, reduced flinching, resulting in accurate shot placement.
- Allowing those who normally would not attempt to shoot larger calibres, to be able to experience this without the ill effects of heavy recoil.
- 100% 304 grade stainless construction.
- High corrosion resistance (No non-compatible materials).
- Welded construction for maximum strength.
- No internal maintenance required (Centre-fire models only).
- 5000x round minimum service life: (Centre-fire models only).
- This model accommodates calibres from 17 MACH II , 30-06 Springfield, 338 Lapua Magnum through to the large dangerous game calibres including 458 Winchester Magnum.
- Long-Range Shooting
- Pest-Control / Harvesting
ALL NEW T SERIES BUSHLESS PRODUCTS