MUZZLE CANS (or FORDWARD FITTING MODERATORS)
Catering to all budgets, offering the shooter a high quality product at an affordable price, with the performance and reliabilty equal to that of our higher spec products.
- For recreational or commercial application where high output or exposure to harsh environments are a daily occurence.
- Designed to fit even the shortest barrel lengths. Requiring only 0.512″ (13mm) of thread length plus approximately 0.08″ (2mm) for thread shoulder support.
- Can be retro-fitted onto multiple rifles of the same or smaller calibre.
- Maximum noise reduction, ideal for use in all shooting and hunting applications, shooting over or around dogs, live-stock, horses etc.
- Maximum recoil reduction, reduced flinching, resulting in accurate shot placement.
- Allowing those who normally would not attempt to shoot larger calibres, to be able to experience this without the ill effects of heavy recoil.
- 100% 304 grade stainless construction.
- High corrosion resistance. (No non-compatible materials)
- Welded construction for maximum strength.
- Our Muzzle cans are sealed units which require no internal maintenance (Centre-fire models only).
- 5000x round minimum service life: (Centre-fire models only).
- Catering for all calibres from .22 long rifle, 300 Weatherby Magnum through to the Dangerous Game calibres including 458 Winchester Magnum.
- Range Shooting
- Target Shooting
- Deer Stalking
- Long Range Shooting
- Pest Control
- Dangerous Game
- Law enforcement & Military