The Compact B-L (Bush-less) model. This product is our latest advancements being shorter, lighter with improved performance. Allowing for fast removal and fitting to another rifle without the down-time of having to replace the rear barrel support bush with the appropriate one. Ideal for commercial applications.
The Compact B-L is an over-barrel design, developed for the following calibres:
- .222 Rem
- .204 Ruger
- .223 Rem
- .22-250 Rem
- .243 Win
- 308 Win
- up to 300 Win Mag
- To fit barrel diameters up to 0.906″ (23.0mm)
- This design has a sealed expansion chamber which comes back over the barrel allowing for better weight distribution.
- Single point mounting system, allowing for faster removal and assembly to another rifle without the down-time of having to replace the rear barrel support bush with the appropriate one. Ideal for commercial applications.
- Higher operating temperatures.
- Reduced mirage.
- The threaded muzzle of the barrel winds into a barrel support spider located behind the groove seen on the outer tube. This aligns the muzzle to the bore of the moderator.
- 5,000x round minimum service life (approx. life of a standard rifle barrel).
- Constructed using only quality corrosion resistant materials, with high resistance to flame degradation, retaining structual integrity.
- High corrosion resistance to salt water exposure.
- Internal geometry harnesses the energy of the gun-shot to keep the moderator tight on the thread shoulder, resulting in high level rifle accuracy and longevity of the product, eliminating the problems with a moderator unwinding leading to baffle strike.
- No start or spring washers required to ensure the moderator remains tight onto the thread shoulder.
- Minimal blow-back from ejector port on firing (direct-gas semi-auto rifles only).
- Shrink fit assembly and welded construction developed to resist high impact and abrasion
- Reduced muzzle flash.
- Reduced recoil for improved target aquisition.
- Warranty: 3 years