Your order can be collected from MAE /JMS Sporting by appointment with your firearms documentation, or we can ship to your local RFD and for this option you will need to confirm the contact details including email of your RFD.
These products cannot be sold to the end user without face to face verification of firearms documentation
Following are the benefits from using an MAE sound moderator:
- Reduces risk of hearing loss to the firearm operator.
- Reduces risk of hearing loss to those within the noise footprint area.
- Allows the hunter to maximise his or her hearing when hunting or deer stalking, to clearly define sounds.
- Reduces hearing loss and risk of frightening when shooting over or around dogs, horses, live-stock.
- Negates flinching when a shooter anticipates both the gun-shot or the recoil.
- Greatly reduces the quantity of ammunition required to sight in a rifle.
- Reduces flinching that results in wounded or lost game.
- More efficient than muzzle brakes, due to the added benefits of both noise and recoil reduction.
- Allows new or younger shooters to experience use of larger calibres without the detrimental effects of the excessive blast noise and violent recoil.
- Allows shooters to concentrate on correct shooting techniques and body position.
- Reduction of the blast noise means the target species cannot determine the point of origin of the shot.
- Prevents unnecessary nuisance noise that results in neighbouring property owners forcing the closure of shooting ranges.
- Dramatically reduces muzzle jump, allowing a quick follow up shot.
- Increases velocity and energy.
- Reduces muzzle jump allowing shooters to observe the fall of shot and to make precise adjustments.
- Allows clear and audible instructions between spotter and shooter.
- Eliminates dust signature produced by muzzle blast.
- Eliminates muzzle flash (post barrel flaming) resulting in possible fire hazard to surrounding combustable material.